Chuyển đến nội dung
Diễn đàn CADViet
Đăng nhập để thực hiện theo  
hgdgsvhgvuj

Singh also said that these ratings are something that players

Các bài được khuyến nghị

There's so much. As the face of it all, I have an enormous responsibility to connect with our entire consumer base the best way we are able to . ""I consider it to be a badge of honor for these guys. The topic is something they'll definitely talk about during the game," Singh said. "Even even Klay admitted that he's not played NBA2K for a while since the Dreamcast however, the fact that Klay values his rating that much, I know that that's not true. I have seen his gamer tag He plays it plenty.

However, I believe that in specific, he was extremely angry over the three-point mark of 88. But you know what is funny? It was tied for the second highest rating. I think that's part the issue of having a teammate who's an eagle's leap ahead of everybody How do you deal with this? Steph in 2015 has shot more than 10 times more three-pointers than anyone else across the entire league. At some point will the team's rating not be one tenth higher than everybody other players in the league? How can we handle this? I think he's just kinda got the scale off."

Singh also said that these ratings are something that players really are interested in, which results in a level of interest for both players and fans. This led into Kevin Durant's recent outrage over his overall rating and the way it was less than 99. "I'm sure you saw KD's tweet as well," Singh said. "You are aware of the funny part I and Kevin are really close friends. Kevin is among the four NBA players who were present at my wedding. The two of us were texting the night before. Then that rating hit and suddenly his mood changed."

"Look, KD has been in the league for 14 years now, he gets the game. There's no reason to believe that KD is upset over this, but I believe the goal is to start a dialogue. This isn't a necessity, he's one of the most discussed athletes across the world. I believe that his joining in the conversation is a way to show how much he loves the game, and the relationship we have.

To just involve himself in something isn't something he really cares about however, he is aware of what his fans are interested in which is awesome of him. I've more respect and admiration for this man than anybody I know. ""I think that the NBA allows us so much possibility to scratch the surface. There are so many different stories. When you think about the issues surrounding social injustice the way we tried to find out the answer, we have a real world perspective that is incorporated into our approach to that," Singh said.

Want to know more about NBA 2K23 MT,click it for details https://www.mmoexp.com/Nba-2k23/Mt.html.

Chia sẻ bài đăng này

Liên kết tới bài đăng
Chia sẻ trên các trang web khác

Tạo một tài khoản hoặc đăng nhập để nhận xét

Bạn cần phải là một thành viên để lại một bình luận

Tạo tài khoản

Đăng ký một tài khoản mới trong cộng đồng của chúng tôi. Điều đó dễ mà.

Đăng ký tài khoản mới

Đăng nhập

Bạn có sẵn sàng để tạo một tài khoản ? Đăng nhập tại đây.

Đăng nhập ngay
Đăng nhập để thực hiện theo